Monday, August 24, 2009

update














I had a great weekend @ the photography workshop! Next weekend I will be at an all day photoshoot trying to capture some great shots of a few different couples!

The photograph above is one I took of my boys when I got home from the workshop. Shooting only in manual! A lot harder than I ever thought.

Don't forget to check out the photography site (link listed to the right) and if you are in the Rutherford, Davidson, Wilson, or Williamson county areas consider having me take some pics of your darlings OR capture a great family shot for you for your Christmas card!

Update on SWL....I will be working HARD this week getting caught up on orders so stay tuned on customer order pics added in the coming days.

Also, a few new fabrics have been added. Included in the group is the vintage sock monkey! super cute


Hope "Life is Good"!,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment