Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FAQ's

"Hey Sara, saw your fun stuff online how can I order?"
- just email me directly and we can work out all the details. my email is sara_elizabeth_rose@yahoo.com.

it will be helpful if you can supply this information when inquiring about an item:
~ item interested in
~ if a tee, what color shirt & size
~ if skirt or bella pant, what size & design (choose by name of item "i.e. The "bailey" Bella Pant)
~ if newborn gift item, need full name or initials you want on items.
~ requested date to receive item. that way I can see if I am able to accommodate based on current work load, etc.

"Hey Sara, if I place an order today how fast will it ship?"
- because each order is sewn after order is placed please allow up to 10 business days for the order to ship. most times it is earlier than that, but in a case where fabric has to be ordered it can take up to 10 days.

"Hey Sara, I need something by this weekend?!"
- If an order is needing to be "rushed" pls understand that a fee will be added to your order. because chances are I am having to rush out to the store to pick up a shirt, order fabrics, etc.

"Hey Sara, what are shipping rates?"
- shipping rates for Fall 2009 will be a flat rate of $4.95 for regular USPS shipping. **subject to change depending on amount ordered.

"Hey Sara, I have placed my order now how do I pay?"
- I will invoice you via paypal through your email when the order is complete. Once I receive payment your items will ship.

"Hey Sara, I love the initial applique's, but I don't see one with a color scheme I was wanting."
- go to the fabric choices and pick one of those. I can use any that are shown. If you still don't see one you are interested in email me with color scheme and chances are I have something from previous collections.

"Hey Sara, I love the skirts and pants! Can you make a shirt to match?"
- sure can!

"Hey Sara, what sizes do you make?"
- on the t's I can do any size. on the skirts I make up to 7/8. on the pants up to 7. on the pillowcase dresses up to size 9/10.

"Hey Sara, I have a tall 3 year old. Can you make the Bella Pant to her measurements?"
- sure can. Just send me the measurements and I will customize accordingly.

"Hey Sara, I am having a Thomas themed party. Can you incorporate the theme into a design?"
- sure can. custom orders will start @ $25 depending on difficulty. pls be specific in your request. If you are first time customer I may not be able to interpret your actual likes/dislikes when it comes to color schemes.

"Hey Sara, you had this great design from Summer that you aren't showing in your Fall collection. Is it still available?"
- depends. email me and we can discuss.

"Hey Sara, I have been looking everywhere for _____ can you make?"
- possibly. if I feel like I can't I will send you to someone who can.

"Hey Sara, what color tutu's can you make?"
- any color, any size.

"Hey Sara, do you still monogram?"
- yes, I monogram burpcloths, dresses & fabrics. I don't like to monogram T's. My machine doesn't like the light weight material.

"Hey Sara, why have your prices increased?"
- when I first started SWL orders were coming in maybe 1 or 2 a week. The demand is much higher now and it's requiring me to invest more in fabrics and blanks on the front end. Understand you get what you pay for. I stand by my work and the quality of my products.

"Hey Sara, what is your return policy?"
- because most items are customized specifically for an individual I will not accept returns unless the product is damaged when it is received. but, know that I quality check each item before I ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment